Paradocks – the team behind DAS PACKHAUS – is looking for new interns as of October 2016! With the project ‘DAS PACKHAUS, Paradocks initiated a place, where ideas and prototypes are produced and experimented with and where new start-ups create their micro-economies. Paradocks is an international think-tank for re-use of urban resources, which handles the topic in a multi-dimensional way, combining practice with theory. We connect knowledge, creativity, new solution models and people.
Our team is looking for support in various fields, such as Commnication & PR or Graphic Design and hosting.
– Publication design / layout for DAS PACKHAUS book
– Design (and if possible an implementation) of a mobile workshop / storage for various hardware tools shared in DAS PACKHAUS
– Hosting in our news 175m2 open flexible working space (as a contact and information point with the users of DAS PACKHAUS and visitors)
What we offer:
– Accomodation during the whole internship period (optional)
– 4 working days a week
– Coffee, tea and lunch during the working days
– Friendly working atmosphere
– Lots of space to bring in new ideas.
We look forward to receive your CV and motivation on firstname.lastname@example.org.